Scuba diver arrest warrant - dale batt *please read*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No different than backing into someone's car in a parking lot, taking a look around, and hitting the gas and getting the heck out of there.

So you fall into the 'if a crime is committed, and no one is there to see it - did it still happen' camp....?

Do whatever I want - as long as I can get away with it....?

Nice moral fiber we have today...

In regard to skipping out of his jail sentence:

That's a lack of accountability, not cowardice.

No different than backing into someone's car in a parking lot, taking a look around, and hitting the gas and getting the heck out of there.

Congratulations, only February and you have already made the dumbest analogy of the year.

Maybe beating the c-r-a-p out of your wife if the same to you as denting some ones car. That is reflective of you and your values.:(

Let's everybody take a breath and not attack just yet without some more information :D.....

So you fall into the 'if a crime is committed, and no one is there to see it - did it still happen' camp....?

Congratulations, only February and you have already made the dumbest analogy of the year.

With regards to the statement below regarding backing into a car, looking around and hitting the gas padal to get away, did "you" take it out of reverse before hitting the gas?

Printed it out and stuck it in my log book.

Ooops. Time to unsubscribe again. I hope the OP starts a new thread when he's been caught

Maybe beating the c-r-a-p out of your wife if the same to you as denting some ones car. That is reflective of you and your values.:(

I was referring to his skipping out on his jail sentence not being an act of cowardice, I made no connection whatsoever between the actual crime and what it says about the guys character.

Nothing to do with cowardice.

:popcorn:

matter of opinion.

Both are cowardice.. Lack of courage to do the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom