Scuba Diving Magazine Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been diving for 15 years and I still find Dive Training magazine to have some of the best articles. This is just my opinion. There are many divers that will prefer magazines that speak to their particular specialties. For instance... technical diving, or exotic travel, or photography, etc

Another scuba magazine I have found to be one of the better ones (in my opinion) is produced by DAN and is called "Alert Diver". It has great articles, great photos, and is very informative.

Also free on line, African Diver, and X-ray magazine, both excellent.

The mainstream ones are all terrible at this point. My favorite print magazines are:
-Alert Diver (absolutely the best, and you should be a DAN member anyway)
-Dive Training
-Quest

Some of the free online ones are pretty good now too (X-Ray, Tech Diving Mag).

Dive Training and Alert Diver are by far the best. Both worth buying but your LDC should have tons of Dive Training on hand and I think if you carry DAN insurance you get Alert Diver for free. I think?

Dive Training and Alert Diver are by far the best. Both worth buying but your LDC should have tons of Dive Training on hand and I think if you carry DAN insurance you get Alert Diver for free. I think?

I believe if you're a DAN member you get Alert Diver, even if you don't buy DAN insurance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom