Scuba Diving Magazine Redesign and "Page-Flipper"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keith,

By chance the new issue was in my mailbox while I typed my prior post. My initial reaction is that it is much more inviting and should easily increase newsstand sales.

I have a subscription and do recall the Dangerous Diving Jobs article. It, more than any other, has come up while "bench diving". I also enjoyed the Wreck issue, specifically the way it was able to cover the subject in greater depth and breadth than a single article would have. I noticed, but haven't read the lion fish article. I do find it a timely topic and welcome the diversity of subject. What I really want is for your staff (non writers included) to keep their log books current/filled and sharing their passion for the sport.

I thank you for the open invitation and promise to take you up on it.

Just got mine in the mail and I have to say I'm not really a fan of the size increase.

Magazine looks good, I am very glad you guys came over to the "page-flip" side of things. There is plenty of room for free scuba diving page flip magazines. You can come check out our page flip magazines out at www.divezero.com

Issue 4, will be out very soon, along with Dive Zero TV.

The current magazine load time on www.divezero.com may take awhile, so check out our sneak peek of our new upcoming website (magazine page) - Still under construction.

Dive Zero :: Virtual Magazine 3

We are still fixing it for the page flip mag to appear even faster. You will be hearing more of our new launch of all 3 of our projects very soon! Just had to post a reply on this topic as it caught my eye!

Hi Nick / Keith, magazine layout looks great, but is there any reason you guys spelt Dumaguete as Damaguete?

Hi Chip:

In the words of the great philosopher of our time: "DO'H!"

Typos happen in spite our best efforts. This one got by us!

Keith

Magazine looks good, I am very glad you guys came over to the "page-flip" side of things. There is plenty of room for free scuba diving page flip magazines.

Hi DiveZero,

We actually harnessed the coolness of the interactive page-flipper as a way to showcase several pages of the new redesign. But we have no plans to provide the entire magazine free of charge in a page-flipping format in the near future. You'll still need to subscribe!

Thanks,
Nick

Hey Nick!

Is this the same magazine that was once called Rodales? (Or something like that)

BDSC

Hey Nick!

Is this the same magazine that was once called Rodales? (Or something like that)

BDSC
Yes it is, the ownership group now is FW Publications

Thanks Mike.

From what I remember, it was a pretty good magazine back then and I subscribed to it. My subscription eventually ran out and I never renewed but maybe I will again.

BDSC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom