Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Antillas Diving

Registered
Reaction score
For your next diving vacation in Cuba, contact us and we will organize the perfect vacation. Diving, snorkeling or courses with or without accommodation. Our customers choose us to offer a personalized and quality service.

Or if you prefer you take away the top diving destinations in our specialized tours. Las Perlas del Sur (Giron, Cienfuegos and Trinidad), Santa Lucia in Camaguey or Cayo Coco or in the Jardines del Rey. and if you are looking for life on board, we take you to the gardens of Queen (Los Jardines de la Reina), one of the best diving in the Caribbean.

A dream vacation await you in Cuba with Las Antillas Diving Club

visit us in:

www.antillasdiving.com
www.facebook.com/antillasdiving

Hello NetDoc, write me an email and tell me about what activity you want to know the price. or you can visit our website. Regards :):)

I have been to Coral Beach and to Bay of Pigs and I would place them both on a par with the Jamaican Ocho Rios area for diving. :shakehead:
I hear that there is good diving at Jardines Del Rey, but no personal experience there.

the south coast is very interesting. in Bay of Pigs have a wall full of life and corals, continuing to Cienfuegos, there are different dive sites, for example, Rancho Luna und Guajimico that are highly appreciated by divers. At these sites the dives are from a boat. :D:D

End of August and beginning of September are probably the cheapest time to go. It's a hurricane season for Cuba so they are slashing prices left and right.
I dove at Cienfuegos, I believe a place called labyrinth. A nice shallow dive with plenty of things to see.

Back
Top Bottom