Scuba Dubai - Liquidation Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Simon-

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I would be surprised if there are many divers in the UAE who haven't already heard the news, but Scuba Dubai are closing down.

Stef, the owner, has to return to the UK for personal reasons and has not been able to find a buyer for the business. So, pretty much everything is being sold off at very big discounts.

The sale started 6th October at 4pm.

The shop will open between 4pm - 8pm every day (including Fridays) until the 5th November, when the doors close for good sadly.

Entry is first come first served and is done on a numbered ticket which you get from the security guard at the gate

Too bad and very sad to hear this. I think these guys were the best in the UAE. Friendly and very knowledgeble staff. Just wondering who is going to take over the nitrox business. Just want to know in case I end up there and want a to rent a tank.

From what I have heard, bear in mind it is only rumour, Al Boom may be the best option for renting out cylinders.

However, I am sure one of two of the other dive centres would soon offer the service, especially Atlantis, as they blend their own Nitrox.

This closure will leave a huge gap in the diving market

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom