Scuba Force Xpedition - current thoughts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PEDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Searched around but could not find a lot of info on SB about the Xpedition (only references in older threads). Does anyone have experience with the suit? What are your thoughts?

Currently looking to purchase a new drysuit and move my old one to a backup. For the price, the Xpedition looks like a good suit which I can get MTM.

90% of my diving is freshwater cave diving with a smattering of ocean dives. My current suit is an Aqualung Alaskan so nothing special (but to its credit, it has been bulletproof and I have had zero issues with it, knock on wood). Really looking to go the MTM route vs. off the rack to get a more streamlined fit.

Any recommendations for dealers in FL?

A mate of mine has been diving his for a year or two. Standing up really well to rough cave entries and diving. He has been really happy with it and finds it to be comfortable.
Pretty bulky on him for MTM but our Australian diving isn’t as cold as other places these suits are often used.

A mate of mine has been diving his for a year or two. Standing up really well to rough cave entries and diving. He has been really happy with it and finds it to be comfortable.
Pretty bulky on him for MTM but our Australian diving isn’t as cold as other places these suits are often used.

Appreciate the feedback. I have one on order now and it should be here soon. Hoping it's not too bulky since it's MTM. But I guess it gives me a little room if I decide to do some really cold diving in the future.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom