Scuba Game on its way

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

............. sounds-looks exciting ............. :rofl3:

:wink:

And, of course, it couldn't be a virtual scuba dive without at least one diver dangling hoses, could it?

ScubaTexan:
And, of course, it couldn't be a virtual scuba dive without at least one diver dangling hoses, could it?

That never happens in real life diving.

and where is the cold ... the darkness... the danger >>> :blinking:

But most of all I didn't see a thing about The Sirens :eyebrow:

Arg ... that be what we are a searchin' for !

Maybe if it came with a special mask where I could get in the pool with my gear on and see the image inside the mask. Otherwise, I have to ask what is the point? But then again, there are cooking video games out right now that are selling like crazy. I don't understand the point of getting a video game to do something that you can do in real life.

"I don't understand the point of getting a video game to do something that you can do in real life."

I don't know. Drinking vodka and playing Wii Tennis or Bowling is pretty fun in the comfort of my living room. Much less embarrasing than being in public!

I don't understand the point of getting a video game to do something that you can do in real life.

My problem is I haven't been able to get out and do it in real life enough! With the local lakes looking like chocolate milk (flood runoff), and not being able to get to Coz or the Gulf of Mexico this summer, I'm about to go crazy!
Of course, I'm not sure that "virtual diving" wouldn't just make things worse.

I've got to go diving...sigh.

Guba:
I don't understand the point of getting a video game to do something that you can do in real life.

My problem is I haven't been able to get out and do it in real life enough! With the local lakes looking like chocolate milk (flood runoff), and not being able to get to Coz or the Gulf of Mexico this summer, I'm about to go crazy!
Of course, I'm not sure that "virtual diving" wouldn't just make things worse.

I've got to go diving...sigh.

The 18th is just around the corner. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom