Scuba Goop & Trident U Mark It Paint Gear Paint are same item

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

True enough, but the difference between you and me is that I'm not here giving the OP a ration of sh*t for posting as much as he wants in his own thread. There is someone here who needs to get a life but it sure ain't FloridaRanger.

Mr. Fist,
If the guy made one thread about it I really wouldn't care a bit and wouldn't be messing with him. He has a valid point, about the pricing anyway. The fact is that he MADE 4 DIFFERENT THREADS ABOUT THIS NONSENSE and they had to be merged into one thread by mods! You don't think that's a little extreme over a $5 item?

Hey, I'm in! :

Oh by all means put me down.

Mike, add me to the buyer group, too.

I'm in for 1, but only if I can get it in black :D

AWESOME! I'm in for TWO bottles of that!

He's in for two bottles as well!

I think those are for fsstbottoms! :thumb:

So far this is what we've got.

mike_s ------------- 1 bottle
Lobstah Slayer----- 1 bottle
dwatts ---------------1 bottle
merxlin -------------- 1 bottle, in black
DebbyDiver --------- 2 bottles
Fsstbttms ----------- 2 bottles (as indicated by Debby :thumb:)
Florida Ranger ----- 3 bottles, because he'll want one in each color of the rainbow.

so far we're up to 11 bottles!

way to go guys! I knew we could depend on your support! :thumb:

:rofl3:

Mr. Fist,
If the guy made one thread about it I really wouldn't care a bit and wouldn't be messing with him. He has a valid point, about the pricing anyway. The fact is that he MADE 4 DIFFERENT THREADS ABOUT THIS NONSENSE and they had to be merged into one thread by mods! You don't think that's a little extreme over a $5 item?

I just laughed so hard I may have pulled a muscle.

Mr. Fist,

Actually, he made 5 threads about this (before the merged them). :rofl3:

No, there's no huge mystery or conspiracy: You're charging divers five dollars plus shipping for a label. You're price gouging and ripping people off. Don't try to sugar coat it with marketing jargon. If you had jacked up the price 50 percent or even doubled it, that might be understandable, but to take a $1 product, slap another sticker on top of the orginal one and charge divers $6 plus shipping is indefensible. Please don't give us that, "We're just honest businessmen making a modest mark-up on a specialty product." It erodes your credibility even further.

Please correct me if I have my facts wrong.

Scuba.com offered a product at a price.
You chose to purchase that product.
The product works well for it's intended use.
You have since located the same product at a lower price.
You now choose to purchase it from that supplier.

Great. Glad it worked out for you. How is any of this a problem with Scuba.com's business practices?

God Bless the Free Market!

So on a serious note....

Profit Definition

The positive gain from an investment or business operation after subtracting for all expenses. opposite of loss.

Newsflash: if you sell a product for the amount you paid for it it's difficult to keep the lights on.

So far this is what we've got.

mike_s ------------- 1 bottle
Lobstah Slayer----- 1 bottle
dwatts ---------------1 bottle
merxlin -------------- 1 bottle, in black
DebbyDiver --------- 2 bottles
Fsstbttms ----------- 2 bottles (as indicated by Debby :thumb:)
Florida Ranger ----- 3 bottles, because he'll want one in each color of the rainbow.

so far we're up to 11 bottles!

way to go guys! I knew we could depend on your support! :thumb:

:rofl3:
WAY TO GO! What an awesome get rich quick scheme. I think I smell a conspiracy!

I just laughed so hard I may have pulled a muscle.
Oh no, that's not good! Better drink a Chiptini to relax the muscles.

Actually, he made 5 threads about this (before the merged them). :rofl3:
I stand corrected.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom