Scuba Music

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have read threads in the past of people asking about and recommending scuba related reading materials but don't remember ever seeing anything about scuba related music. Well, one day last week I decided to do a search on itunes and found some fun things. I found two albums by Eric Stone call Scuba Tunes. There are some fun songs here. Check them out!

If you put up a link :D:confused:

Eric Stone is fun. His non-scuba tunes are just as good. He falls into that Buffett style of music.

Some more serious music that, when I listen to it, I can close my eyes and drift....

Sven Vath - "An Accident In Paradise" (Ambient/Trance)

Steve Roach - "Quiet Music" (Ambient) If I were interested in listening to music while diving, this would be the CD I'd pick. Almost like whale songs, but not shrill or screechy.

The one song that always pops into my head on a nice relaxed dive is The Deep by Gary Hoey.

"Bent" by Matchbox 20?

Yes I'm a :dork2:...

i have a scuba playlist on my ipod that i listen to. Eric Stone is my fave - especially "is that a moray in your pocket". that song cracks me up:rofl3:

i also like Tangerine Dream....

and Jimmy Buffet "Fins"

was thinking how cool it would be to listen to the Titanic soundtrack 100ft down during a swim thru of some wreck....I need to get one of those H20Audio mp3 players
:blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom