Scuba Pro vs Aqua Lung Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got the Aqua Lung pro qd i3 bc. Love having in the inflater down low instead of on my shoulder, it is very easy to use, being that I have really long arms. The balance of the BC was great, I was not listing at all and felt great and streamlined. The computer is the Sunnuto Gekko, I will really get to use it this week in the lake, if the weather is good.

Brian

Thanks for the input. I would like to hear what your thoughts on the Suunto after using it. So after you get to use it come on here and report. Thanks once again

Thanks for the input. I would like to hear what your thoughts on the Suunto after using it. So after you get to use it come on here and report. Thanks once again

Being a newer diver my expectations might not be that high, so IMO the suunto was just fine for my needs. Everything worked well and was easy to use. The temp gauge worked a little slow I thought. You need to read the manual cover to cover before you go. I tested all the alarms based on the plan I put into and the default decent and ascent rates and the worked just fine. For this novice it seems to have what I need for now.

Brian

Forgot to mention again the Legend Reg was awesome even in the 46 degree cold water. I was always the one that had the most air left and never felt short of breath, it had no drag on the draw whatsoever even down cold and deep. I have only used four different regs so far and the Legend was light years ahead of the others IMO, again I am a rookie though, so take my assessment with that in mind.

Brian

Forgot to mention again the Legend Reg was awesome even in the 46 degree cold water. I was always the one that had the most air left and never felt short of breath, it had no drag on the draw whatsoever even down cold and deep. I have only used four different regs so far and the Legend was light years ahead of the others IMO, again I am a rookie though, so take my assessment with that in mind.

Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom