Scuba Rangers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gomi_otaku

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Anyone enroll their kids in the Scuba Rangers program? I have two girls, 9 and (almost) 12 and was interested in anyone's experiences. I saw that the LDS near me was doing a class with a group of younger kids in the pool the last time I was in there. I was just at the Oceans for Youth website and read the Scuba Rangers section.
thanks,
gomi_

I thought that the price was a little stiff for just floating on the surface looking at the bottom of the pool. For the same price, I can get my son certified.... So, I let him breath my reg in the tub, and he loved it.

my friend's kid is in that course. I dunno how they do it other places but he actually got to go deeper on his scuba rangers courses then I did in my pool classes. lol
They did all the basic stuff and got to go under water with all the equip.
Im sure he will chime in as he sees this. The kid is like 8-9 years old. He absolutely loved it.

I would save the money on the almost 12 year old by having them be certified.

The younger one can do rangers!

10 up let them a take certification class as long as they have the mental capacity. The younger sibling Scuba Rangers but then again .... when shall she turn 10?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom