Scuba Santa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A 4 reale grade 1 from the Atocha with a bezel set in diamonds and emeralds.
A Olympus SW 750 Digital & Housing.
Santa was extremely good this year!

:)

My wife and daughter and I were all certified this fall, so Santa spent a lot of time at the dive shop this year.

I gave;
wetsuits, beanie hoods, gloves, lycra skinsuits, slates, safety sausages, whistles, flashlights, Fastex clips, wet & dry bags, suit shampoo, heavy duty hangars, etc., etc...

I got a strobe rig for the UW camera housing, as well as a few of the little things listed above (I also got myself a BCD 'cause it was on sale and I couldn't resist - yay, me!):yelclap::yl2jump:

Opps its a Olympus 790SW the housing is a PT-041. Can't wait to get to the Keys again in the early part of Feb to try it out.

I got a new kitchen sink including installation. Yes that is when you know you are getting old.... BUT I have most all the scuba gear I want and all I need and I am going lake diving January 1st so life is good....

I had a great Christmas, but didnt get anything diving related except a couple of books.

Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom