Scuba Schools of America/Rusty Berry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Except for his cadre of true believing diving Moonies ... that's is the marketing plan. But he needs a constant supply of fresh innocents. Find a way to stop that ... like get him barred from the shows, and he'll go under.

I plan on being at the next show and making sure everyone is well informed of his MO. I'm sur ehe'll try to get me kicked out, but hey, you can't kick someone out for talking to people randomly... :blinking:

Last edited:
I plan on being at the next show and making sure everyone is well informed of his MO. I'm sure he'll try to get me kicked out, but hey, you can't kick someone out for talking to people randomly... :blinking:

But you can get labelled as "That crazy lady over there......let's take this aisle instead" :D. Pick your words carefully otherwise people see an agenda and start to tune out. And, if you cross any lines and get slanderous then the law can get involved and ruin your day. Like I said, choose your words wisely.

But you can get labelled as "That crazy lady over there......let's take this aisle instead" :D. Pick your words carefully otherwise people see an agenda and start to tune out. And, if you cross any lines and get slanderous then the law can get involved and ruin your day. Like I said, choose your words wisely.

That's no problem...there doesn't have to be a lot of talking involved, you say, just check out these reviews, ask questions and decide for yourself. Nothing slanderous or problematic with that...besides, I'm pretty certain the cops will side with me... :wink:

Nothing slanderous

Good to hear. This guy certainly does need to be dealt with because his practices are nothing short of ridiculous. Anybody that can safely warn another new diver (because I get the feeling that if you walk in and know what you are doing he does not play the same games.......true?) of this guy's theiving ways has my support.....albeit from a distance :D

Good to hear. This guy certainly does need to be dealt with because his practices are nothing short of ridiculous. Anybody that can safely warn another new diver (because I get the feeling that if you walk in and know what you are doing he does not play the same games.......true?) of this guy's theiving ways has my support.....albeit from a distance :D

From what others have told me, if you walk in and tell him up front exactly what you want and that you're an experienced diver, he doesn't mess with you. But with anyone else who's either looking for information on a certain something or looking into diving, he'll sick his teeth in so quick, they won't know what hit them.

Providing information is no way illegal and having 12 years on with the Sheriff's Dept, you make a few connections and learn a few things about the law...besides, I can look so sweet and innocent... :blinking:

Lina...saw that and article in LA Times today...read the article hoping to see your name as somebody that was interviewed...article talked about how if you paid money and became a "Member" how that would help your ratings. Wonder if that is how Rusty is able to get such favorable treatment from the Bureau. Hmmmmm

The BBB is a buisness, cash is king, you need money for a buisness otherwise you have no buisness.

Back
Top Bottom