Scuba Shack/Blue Bubble moved?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brules

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So I saw on Facebook that SS/Blue Bubble moved from their location on the water next to Ernestos. Anyone know whats up with that? Someone else move in or is something new being built there? Or did the catamaran people take it over?

Scuba Shack has not moved they are still on the waterfront next to Ernestos.

From the new website:

Scuba Shack is one of the oldest scuba shops in Cozumel, Mexico. It has been around for over 25 years.
The shop has recently relocated to a new address "Calle 19 corner of Av 10Bis" and is co-located with
Albatros Charters. The old location had to be handed to the old owner.

Scuba Shack Cozumel Mexico

As well as on the SS and Blue Bubble Facebook pages.....

I just talked to the lady that owns the hotel Village Tan Kah and the dive store associated with the hotel Scuba Shack just a couple of hrs ago and the location next to Ernestos has not been moved.

I suggest you email Robert at Scuba Shack with any questions you might have. His email address is in the link one of the posters provided.

Gang,

I just spoke with Roberta at Blue Bubble/Scuba Shack and nothing has changed. They haven't moved and there are no plans to do so. The dive operation is still beside Ernesto's like it always was. Everything is just fine!

An ex-employee got the passwords to the web servers and has been putting up dummy pages to harass her. It'll be cleaned up soon enough.

-Charles

OK - Lets set the facts straight -
I am not an ex-employee - I am, Robert, the owner of Scuba Shack (since 2001) when Roberta and I took over from Susan the previous owner. As Roberta and I split up back in 2006 - we are finally (for several reasons) coming round in settling the divisions of businesses -
Naturally, I take possession of my/the diveshop, however since I do not have the contract for the location I was forced to move the shop to its current location.

I hope that this will clarify the mysterious two "Scuba Shack" - there is only one located at Calle 19 x Av 10Bis #1201 in Cozumel

Safe Diving for all

Best regards,
Robert Bungener

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom