Scuba Show 2007 in Long Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill:
What day are you going, Missy? .

Probably on Saturday... Walt will be there at the LA county booth, so I'm gonna have to go bug him :D

I just heard that Heather may have a chance to go on a dive trip to Indonesia at the same time as the show so I may be there all by my lonesome... stood up by one dive buddy. Of course if I were her, I'd do the same!

Fantasea Line and OpticalOceanSales.com are at booth #737.

We should be debuting new housings for the Nikon CoolPix L10/L11 as well as the P5000 prototype. Also we'll have the Nikon D40x and D80 dslr housings, B&J arms, and much more. Special show pricing...

See you there!
Jack

ScubaBoard will actually have a booth there! Please come by and say "HI!".

PS... HowardE, Michelle, Dr Bill and I will be diving in Catalina just before the show. We need some divers to fill out the boat! :D

Hey guys question. My buddy Joel and I are going and thinking of hitting both days and Saturday nights party. We figured we would hit several seminars between the two days. Or we may choose to get in some dives on one day. Any suggestions. This is our fisrt time to the show.

my kid (a product of grow your own dive buddy program)
haha thats funny my son is almost 11 and will be going to San Diego for Sea Camp next weekend. On top of that he went to Hawaii and snorkled with my parents last summer so he is excited to learn. I cant wait.

drbill:
I found out this week that two of my videos will be showing on Saturday, each one twice. Cool.

Bill....I'm thinking of going in on Sunday AM.....will your videos be showing on Sunday?

No they won't, Scott. Dale has both of them scheduled only on Sat.

Hey WingNutt,
We go both days every year, except this one. Have plans with friends on Sunday. If you guys are doing seminars and the floor, you will need time depending on the seminars. Plan time for the givaways also. Sports Chalet does them at the top of every hour, but you need to be present to win. Go over the seminars for both days and know in advance what you want to do. Most of them take the ENTIRE hour!

NetDoc:
ScubaBoard will actually have a booth there! Please come by and say "HI!".

PS... HowardE, Michelle, Dr Bill and I will be diving in Catalina just before the show. We need some divers to fill out the boat! :D

I'll be on the Island.....but until that water gets to 82....I'll get the coffee for you guys:)

We just found out - :sblogo: will be at booth 153 :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom