Scuba Snobs' BOOK 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you have trouble finding book 2 in paperback on amazon ( the e-book is easy to locate) , you can get it at bn.com, or direct from the publisher at authorhouse.com, or order it through any bookstore.

Amazon.com now has ebook and paperback up- easy to find both-search "scuba snobs " and both books come up in paperback or ebook. Sorry for the temporary glitch.

I have done a search for this on my nook. It does not show up. I have the first one.

The new book doesn't show up when I search for it on the BN website either.

I got both books on my Kindle from the Amazon store with no trouble.
Read them both in an afternoon.
While I don't necessarily agree with everything in the book, I had a good laugh throughout.
Will there be a book 3?

Hard to say- but if so it will be a while- we will only do another if it is all new material. If you have a story to share or a suggested rule, email me at dennis@scubasnobs.com. Thanks for reading our books!
DivemasterDennsi

BOOK 2 is now available as a nook e-book from bn.com. Lots of you have been asking- now it's here! Thanks for your patience.
DivemasterDennis

[-]Thanks, will download it tonight.[/-]

Done. Thanks

Last edited:
Any chance of it coming out for the Ipad? I don't see it on ITunes. If not, I can just use the Kindle app and download it to there.

Doug

Any chance of it coming out for the Ipad? I don't see it on ITunes. If not, I can just use the Kindle app and download it to there.

Doug

Just download the Kindle iPad app. and buy the Kindle version of the book through Amazon. I've read both of these books on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We were just advised that the August 2012 edition of Undercurrent will (at least is planned to) include a feature article on Book 2. Reminder: if you buy book 1 or Book 2 from the connection on the undercurrent.org website, their profit is donated to reef preservation.
DivemasterDennis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom