Where should we get together?

• Electric Beach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - make suggestion in post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be working from 6A-10P on Sunday, so by the time I get online it will be kinda late. I trust your judgement on the condtions, so if you can post the final location - that would be great! Is that OK with you?

justleesa:
I will be working from 6A-10P on Sunday, so by the time I get online it will be kinda late. I trust your judgement on the condtions, so if you can post the final location - that would be great! Is that OK with you?

ooh - that's kind of scary. The pressure! :11:

Ok, I can do it, though. As long as the forecast is somewhere between flat - 2 it should be ok. If we get there and see people pulling surfboards off their roof racks you can flog me with a wet noodle. :wink: I'll go online sometime Sunday afternoon and check it, then post. I'll check back Sunday night in case someone has posted some other information that we should consider.

What time are you all getting there Monday morning? I recall there's a single picnic bench in the large grassy area between the restrooms and the community center - this area would be perfect for us to set up in, but I have a feeling it will be hot property. There's another picnic bench located under a tree closer to the parking lot.

Thanks a bunch :wink:

I'm gonna try to get there between 7 and 7:30 - hope we get lucky...I'll see If I can borrow a table from work incase we don't get a bench

Thanks onfloat :D
I'll see what I can get at fishers

Good question....I don't know, let's see what everybody has to say (and as long as you don't catch my taco friends :wink: )

Doesn't matter to me, but there might be quite a few divers out there (not just us). People spearfish out there all the time. 1 vote for "that's fine which means yes".

Melissa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom