Where should we get together?

• Electric Beach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - make suggestion in post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MilitantMedic:
Is it Kosher to bring spearguns?

I don't have a problem with it either. Just don't gut your fish and leave the mess at the showers - like we saw a guy doing the last time we were there. Eeew.

All added to the list :D

Onfloat, will you be bringing tongs or something to flip the burgers and dogs (and fish)?

Any holes in the food list? I need to get stuff. Just tell me what!

Could you pick up a sub or two at safeway? Might be smart to order them.

Thanks onfloat :D

Subs? I thought we were diving? LOL
I was wondering where everyone is getting air? Im thinking of a call to Deep E and try to set up a tank refill shuttle kind of deal with them.That way we can have air, they won't be out of tanks and we won't give up our parking spots. They could deliver a load of tanks, come back a couple of hours later and bring full ones and take back the empties. I haven't talked to them but I thnk I could work something out. What do Y'all think?

:D

We will have 6 of our own tanks with us ( 4 for us and two for Tim), but if you can get them to do that for a good price that would be cool, maybe for a third dive...for me :D

I saw someone mentioned going over the bridge in Haleiwa to get to the trench. It is before the bridge, so do not go over the bridge. If you go over the bridge and see Surf and Sea you have gone too far.

It is a left right before the bridge. There is a restaurant on the left if I remember correctly, but I dont recall the name right now. Pretty sure it wasnt Jamesons.

Anyway just wanted to mention that people should not be going over the bridge, that will take you to the other side of the harbor and people might get confused because it looks like a place where we'd meet up for this thing.

Once you do make the correct left turn, the beach park is past the harbor. Once you see boats and stuff keep going, it should be the last entrance or so on the right. Look for brown building with skateboard ramp.

Hope this helps, it's been a few weeks since we've been out there, but I think this is right.

mohneys1:
I saw someone mentioned going over the bridge in Haleiwa to get to the trench. It is before the bridge, so do not go over the bridge. If you go over the bridge and see Surf and Sea you have gone too far.

It is a left right before the bridge. There is a restaurant on the left if I remember correctly, but I dont recall the name right now. Pretty sure it wasnt Jamesons.

Anyway just wanted to mention that people should not be going over the bridge, that will take you to the other side of the harbor and people might get confused because it looks like a place where we'd meet up for this thing.

Once you do make the correct left turn, the beach park is past the harbor. Once you see boats and stuff keep going, it should be the last entrance or so on the right. Look for brown building with skateboard ramp.

Hope this helps, it's been a few weeks since we've been out there, but I think this is right.

This is true if you're taking the first light into Haleiwa.

If you're taking the second light into Haleiwa, you're coming from the opposite end and you'll need to go over the bridge and take a right at the restaurant.

Back
Top Bottom