Where should we get together?

• Electric Beach

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - make suggestion in post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
Good question....I don't know, let's see what everybody has to say (and as long as you don't catch my taco friends :wink: )

Taco? Or Tako friends?

Also what time are we meeting up on monday?

MilitantMedic:
Taco? Or Tako friends?

Also what time are we meeting up on monday?

I think she means tako. At least, I hope so. :wink:

Leesa indicated she's going to try to get there between 7:00 and 7:30 to try and snag us a spot. Since the place will be PACKED, I'm going to try and get there early, too. Definitely by 7:30, though.

I'm going to do my dives early and then just sit around and hang out after.

chepar:
This is true if you're taking the first light into Haleiwa.

If you're taking the second light into Haleiwa, you're coming from the opposite end and you'll need to go over the bridge and take a right at the restaurant.

Ahh sorry missed that. Yes this is true, I just hope everyone finds it alright. Seems like there were a few that had a hard time finding it a few weeks ago.

Anyway can't wait to see everyone there. I saw Tim mentioned bringing his dog along... is this allowed? If so we may bring our pup as well, I'd hate to leave her at home all day long while we're out at the park. Anyone have any objections to bringing dogs? Hmm now that I think of it, it might be against park rules. Anyone know?

chepar:
I think she means tako. At least, I hope so. :wink:

Leesa indicated she's going to try to get there between 7:00 and 7:30 to try and snag us a spot. Since the place will be PACKED, I'm going to try and get there early, too. Definitely by 7:30, though.

I'm going to do my dives early and then just sit around and hang out after.

I've never seen an octo @ the trench yet....and they're such good eating...too bad..cest la vie.

yeah, that's what I meant...still new to the local spelling :wink:
We are pretty good at finding them, rather "play" than eat them.

I'm gonna go shopping today or tomorrow - hope I get everything.

Tako is a Japanese word.

Hi Justlisa: from Joyce

I can't make the dive on Monday, but keep me in mind for other times you want to go diving. My email address is: ............. Please, don't give it out. I'm retired, so I'm free too during the days. Hope to dive with you some day! Joyce

Maybe you meant you have PM-ed that? (you use the edit function and erase most of it)

Easy mistake to make - maybe one of the mods online could delete it quick to be safe?

and moments later...

What a great group of Mods we've got around here! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom