Scubaboard Invades The 1000 Islands?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Littlerayray

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone interested in diving the 1000 islands and invading the brockville area I'm willing to organize charters for a week this summer if anyone is interested.
I need to know numbers for booking

The potential dive charters would be through abucs/scuba I was thinking approximately 5 days during the long weekend in August passports would be required for some dives these wI'll be cold water dives with Temps ranging in the mid 70s 2 tank dives per day rentals are available through several dive shops and I am willing to pick up and return said rentals their are several hotels in brockville and I am willing to organize transportation to and from the dive charters.
As well as transportation to and from airports.
Don't miss this opportunity to view some extremely well preserved wrecks like the keystorm
Go to
www.saveontarioshipwrecks.com for information on various wrecks

The reason I mentioned abuts cuba is because that is the dive charter my club uses for their dives and thas who I know

Good morning ladies and gentlemen I just got word from abucs scuba about prices here is the email she sent me on prices and all the info
Hello Ray,

Four days of diving with two dives per day would be $360 + tax
The suggested itinerary dependent on experience levels would be;-
Day One - Muscallonge & Sire Robert Gaskin
Day Two - Daryaw & Lillie Parsons
Day Three - Keystorm & America
Day Four - Vickery & Kinghorn

Which boat you are on will depend on how many are in your group. We have two boats that hold up to 20 divers, a boat that holds 12 divers and one that holds 6 divers.
The itenerary includes dives on the US side of the river which requires a valid passport and no criminal records! The itinerary is flexible! :)
As far as carpool arrangements I'm not sure what information you require. A good place to stay would be Caigers Resort in Rockport which has an on site air station and we can pick you up at the dock there for days 2&3. Check out www.caigers.ca
As divers are flying in, I presume you will need rentals so let me know what each diver requires so we can have it reserved.
We also offer BBQ lunch on an island for $10 per person (or boxed lunch on Silent Diver as it is too small for a BBQ!!)

If you need any further information just let me know

Looking forward to taking you diving this summer

Yours in safe & happy diving

Helen Cooper
Dive Brockville Adventure Centre & Abucs scubA
12 Water Street East, Brockville, Ontario, K6V 1A1
613-246-3541 (cell)
613-345-2800 (shop)
www.divebrockville.com
(The dives are not set in stone as they can be changed please feel free to give me your input)

Back
Top Bottom