ScubaBoard Invasion 2016 Event T Shirt Voting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If he can't remember his password, I can give him a temp one pretty easily.
Thank you. I will let you know tonight or tomorrow if he is successful. Right now, it is hard to find a time to talk to him. I am a FIRST Robotics widow (like all those football widows in the fall) for the next several weeks since Tom mentors a FIRST team.

I vote for number two, since I've been told that it's me being used as the profile! :D :D :D

Your vote has been tallied!

I needed an image of a diver to make my silhouette and I wanted one with excellent trim. So who else should I choose for my model, but our very own snobbishly trimmed NetDoc!:wink:o_O:p

I needed an image of a diver to make my silhouette and I wanted one with excellent trim. So who else should I choose for my model, but our very own snobbishly trimmed NetDoc!:wink:o_O:p
Well, I'm fattered, er, I mean flattered. It's a twofer! Depending on how you squint, it's either the profile of a chubby diver or a svelte manatee! :D :D :D

I too vote for #1

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote for #1 but my wife votes for #2, so whats new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both of Your votes have been tallied!

#2 it looks different from past designs

Hi,
I vote 2, my husband votes 1

Thanks!

Your votes has been tallied!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back