ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good point, maybe I'll stick with the sea life.... :)

Speaking of sealife, Anthony's Key posted on their FB page that there was just a whale shark right out front of the channel! Can't wait to see the pics!

I likes bein' spoilt. :D

After all these many years (decades) I don't think I've ever had a bad dive vacation. I is spoilt fur shore.

(but Aruba tried to press the limit. won't go back there)

You guys are a lot of hard work, but we don't mind. :wink:

We love diving with lots of friends. Ever since our first group trip with ScubaBoard to Bonaire around 10 years ago, we were hooked on diving social. The whole experience is so much better when you have others to share it with you!

Dennis and Roxanne spoil all of us by planning and executing these Invasions, we just have to show up and dive. :D

Thank you for the kind words

The Invasion Crew Members are why I look forward to this event every year, the PEOPLE are what makes this Event special.
I know I have made friends for life and bet many other crew members can say the same thing.

Happy hump day everyone!

Just an update on the remaining rooms left for the Invasion. We have 32 rooms reserved already with only 17 remaining. Don't delay, get yours today and come join us for the Diving Social Event of 2014. :goingdown:

Back
Top Bottom