ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2014 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't remember this dive being offered at CoCoView! Where do we sign up?? Thanks for the video Dennis:)

The crew list & map of the 2014 ScubaBoard Invasion Roatan has been updated.

If I spelled your name wrong or if you have a SB name to include please PM me.
If you are missing and called Al please PM me.

We had no new Crew Members join this week
:idk:

You can find it here.
Official 2014 Invasion Crew List

The race for the state with the most crew members remains
Florida 11
Texas 6
California 4

Indiana 4
Indiana hanging in there still tied for 3rd!! :cool:

Remind the noobs that sharks always attack the hand-thrashing divers first. :D :D

Wish I was able to go.:depressed::depressed:

Here's one from the shark dive.
PICT0105.jpg

I have asked for the time off at work, but only been granted three days so far. I did get a new strobe for my camera though,thanks to Ikelite and Scubaboard:
1381788_10200775954223347_2133033473_n.jpg

Hopefully the bosses will review Dennis's note and have mercy on me, and the overtime Gods will continue to be good to me to make this happen for us.

Wow, Kev. That looks awesome. I definitely want to go on the shark dive. The only sharks I've seen have been nurse sharks to I don't want to miss that opportunity.
If i remember correctly it's only offered one day, thurs or friday so sign up first thing when you get there. Now understand this was the first and so far only dive trip I have been on, that said,I thoroughly enjoyed it I thought the dive operation was well organized the food decent. Here are a few more pics from Anthoneys Resort and dives

5 or 6 ft Moray about 110 ft ( all photos natural light Sea Life 1400 no lights)

Wreck Dive about 100 ft.

View from the restaurant/bar

Reef Dive

Don't remember this dive being offered at CoCoView! Where do we sign up?? Thanks for the video Dennis:)

We will get a sign up going once the crew member numbers becomes more clear. I have already talked to the resort about space for the shark dive and dolphin dive. The shark dive is run by Waihuka Adventure Diving and is offered 6 days a week 3 times a day so there should be plenty of space. However be assured this detail has been on my radar for some time.

On another note today marks 200 days until the Invasion begins and no we are not starting a countdown yet. :shocked2:

I have asked for the time off at work, but only been granted three days so far. I did get a new strobe for my camera though,thanks to Ikelite and Scubaboard:

Nice! Hope it works out for you....now you've got me thinking about picking up a strobe before this trip...:coffee:

We will get a sign up going once the crew member numbers becomes more clear. I have already talked to the resort about space for the shark dive and dolphin dive. The shark dive is run by Waihuka Adventure Diving and is offered 6 days a week 3 times a day so there should be plenty of space. However be assured this detail has been on my radar for some time.

On another note today marks 200 days until the Invasion begins and no we are not starting a countdown yet. :shocked2:
That is very cool indeed , so something must have changed since I was there because as I said at that time it was just the one day and a few people did not get to go, admittedly it was something we did after we got there. So perhaps Anthoneys has to pre arrange the dates or something in any case I thought it was a great experience to have had, particularly for a first dive trip !!!!!!! Wish I could go but it is not in the cards

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom