ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok I haven't been able to sleep at night thinking of some way I can swing a two week break.Then I figured it out. You sure are a long time dead.
SO if its ok with you folks Me and Mrs Kaz would really love to meet you guys n gals.-hey we might even get in some diving.
Put me down for one double room for the whole shebang.

---------- Post added June 25th, 2014 at 06:42 PM ----------

Now for the questions
Most important-HOW do I contact the TA. 1800 works great if you are in the states but for those of us out in the colonies its not so easy.

Ok I haven't been able to sleep at night thinking of some way I can swing a two week break.Then I figured it out. You sure are a long time dead.
SO if its ok with you folks Me and Mrs Kaz would really love to meet you guys n gals.-hey we might even get in some diving.
Put me down for one double room for the whole shebang.

---------- Post added June 25th, 2014 at 06:42 PM ----------

Now for the questions
Most important-HOW do I contact the TA. 1800 works great if you are in the states but for those of us out in the colonies its not so easy.

That is AWESOME that you want to join, sorry about losing sleep. I am sure it will all be worth it in the long run.
I think you 2 will be the first crew members from New Zealand to ever attend the ScubaBoard Invasion.

Ok about calling, I have pasted the information below from the Maduro Fanta-Sea website.
Remember you must wait until JUNE 30 ( this coming Monday) to join they will not signup anyone early.
Toll-Free:
(800) 327-6709
Phone:
(305) 981-9113
Fax:
(305) 981-9397

Office Hours:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM ET

24-hour telephone voicemail system. Messages are responded to on the following business day.

That is AWESOME that you want to join, sorry about losing sleep. I am sure it will all be worth it in the long run.
I think you 2 will be the first crew members from New Zealand to ever attend the ScubaBoard Invasion.

Ok about calling, I have pasted the information below from the Maduro Fanta-Sea website.
Remember you must wait until JUNE 30 ( this coming Monday) to join they will not signup anyone early.
Toll-Free:
(800) 327-6709
Phone:
(305) 981-9113
Fax:
(305) 981-9397

Office Hours:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM ET

24-hour telephone voicemail system. Messages are responded to on the following business day.

Dennis,

The business hours stated in the information/details thread says 9am to 5pm. Here you stated it is 8:30am to 5pm. Which is correct?

Keith

Hi everyone,

Our very good friend and diver, Tom, will be joining us on this trip. He interesting in a male roommate, out of respect for this wife. Please, let me know if anyone is interested.

Indira

Hey Folks a couple of things came to light i thought might be helpfull
First off for us non US folks
To call Roxanne is 001 3059819397 ext 226 (001 being usa)roxanne@maduro.com
www.MaduroDive.com
Second---Im happy to be proven wrong but I THINK Roxanne is GMT -12 time wise.
So 5am here in NZ is 5pm there.

Hope thats helpfull

---------- Post added June 26th, 2014 at 08:26 AM ----------

Heck so i'm guessing then I will have to provide you guys a special new Zealand dictionary so you can understand me.
Don't sweat the loss of sleep thing. Its basicly my test to see if something ios worth doing or not.

Dennis,

The business hours stated in the information/details thread says 9am to 5pm. Here you stated it is 8:30am to 5pm. Which is correct?

Keith

Ok folks my error I copied and pasted the information from their website this morning to show they have a 24 Hr voice mail.

9AM - 5PM is the correct time to call.. our agents (Roxanne & Lori) will be ready to book you at that time on Monday JUNE 30.
Sorry for the confusion.

hey folks I found this little gem whilst trying to work out the time etc at the travel agents.Current local time in Miami, Florida, United States

It worked for me trying to work out the time difference -Im 16 hours ahead of there
SOOOO speedial set to call roxanne at 1 am on tuesday morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom