ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2018 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello everybody! I haven't posted in a while but wanted to see if anyone will be arriving early. Robin, Kiersten and I will be in a week from today, Thursday early afternoon! Will probably try to get a few dives in before we start boat dives Sunday.
Hi , My wife and I , John and Lois, will arrive this saturday. Look us up when you arrive.
John and Lois Gildernew

We're off to see the lizards...
The wonderful lizards of Coz!

Does anyone know if the whale shark excursion guys take payment in pesos? I heard that they are supposed to, as we are uncomfortable walking around with that amount of cash in USD (for four people). We would prefer to get the cash in pesos once we get there.

If so how much are they expecting in pesos?

Does anyone know if the whale shark excursion guys take payment in pesos? I heard that they are supposed to, as we are uncomfortable walking around with that amount of cash in USD (for four people). We would prefer to get the cash in pesos once we get there.

No, only USD. We had planned on going down in groups, Dennis is going to go over this at the welcome party.

Look here they have PDF for 2017.... Remember prices are in Peso
Current Peso Vs Dollar 20 peso to 1 dollar
Cozumel 4 You

If I am reading the maps correctly, Hotel Cozumel is either in or immediately adjacent to Taxi Zone 4. According to the rate chart, a ride to Zone 1 is 27p.

Does anyone know if there is a surcharge for picking up at a hotel like there is from a taxi stand?

If I am reading the maps correctly, Hotel Cozumel is either in or immediately adjacent to Taxi Zone 4. According to the rate chart, a ride to Zone 1 is 27p.

Does anyone know if there is a surcharge for picking up at a hotel like there is from a taxi stand?

There is no surcharge that I am aware of. 27 peso = 1.50 cents

Back
Top Bottom