ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2018 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anybody been watching the countdown video for joining SB Invasion 2018 to Cozumel? Well you're missing some great cameos from yours truly, Tee Hee Hee
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

I'm going and am bringing the kids as well. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with bringing kids to Cozumel and this resort. I've stayed here before, last October (the bartender probably remembers our drunken karaoke night) and I know it's very safe. I have two girls who will be 12 and 8. Thanks

That is AWESOME we love to see families attending ScubaBoard events.
We have had multiple kids and young adults at this resort during previous events.
They have a Kids club you can see more information here.
Kids Club | Hotel Cozumel & Resort

Maybe some other members that have attended past events with their kids will chime in.
I hope you make the event and I look forward to meeting all of you.

Yay! I haven't been to this resort or Cozumel for diving before, but I have a 12 year old girl (will just be 13 when we come) who will be accompanying us. Is your 12 yo a diver?

Yay! I haven't been to this resort or Cozumel for diving before, but I have a 12 year old girl (will just be 13 when we come) who will be accompanying us. Is your 12 yo a diver?

My son will be 12 at the time we go. He will be diving with us, but Im sure in the down time they can hang out and spend some time at the pool. Also, our 20 yr niece will going, so that mean instant babysitter LOL

i believe it is the 15th for booking a room and the trip

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom