ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When we visited AKR a couple of years ago, they ran several boats to the opposite side when bad weather was forcast on the AKR side, and we shuttled across for a day or two.
It was all good.
There is a sheltered bay near the airport, adjacent to the island that AKR does the bbq, picnic at, and the diving was good there too, if it sometimes required a longer trip.

To me, it appears that the important page of that PP might still be usable, that the damage seems to be mostly on the cover, and cosmetic, but then I am not a US Immigration official.

The dog eating the PP reminds me of the time I opened the envelope containing my brand new PP using a sharp letter opener.

I sliced through the binding of the new PP. I used tape to bind it together and went on to use it for its natural life. In the 10 years I used it no one ever even asked about the tape.

I hope yours works out as well as that did after my bonehead move.

We're going to miss you Pete. Prayers for your successful surgery and quick recovery headed your way.
At least, with Dan down there with you, I'll be safe from any fires. Oh yeah, please ask him to explain! :D :D :D

The dog eating the PP reminds me of the time I opened the envelope containing my brand new PP using a sharp letter opener.

I sliced through the binding of the new PP. I used tape to bind it together and went on to use it for its natural life. In the 10 years I used it no one ever even asked about the tape.

I hope yours works out as well as that did after my bonehead move.
I'm sure it'll be OK, but won't know for certain until she gets checked in tomorrow morning and then through TSA on Saturday morning. They've already got an appointment to have it replaced and will be ready to demonstrate that, and all needed info (picture page, RFID chip, etc) are all intact, so would be an agent that is just out to ruin people's lives to stop them from coming.

...... so would be an agent that is just out to ruin people's lives to stop them from coming.
My philosophy has always been to never force someone with a small amount of power to prove that they have that power.
Showing a bit of deference and respect for an agent as you hand over the PP can go a long ways toward avoiding a conflict with that agent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom