Scubaboard Supporter Malfunction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agent 47

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
It's that time of year again. My paid membership just auto-renewed and it's bugged. It shows me as a regular member now.

How can I turn off the autorenew, btw? I had really wanted to let it run out so I can change my screen name.

It's that time of year again. My paid membership just auto-renewed and it's bugged. It shows me as a regular member now.
Oh really? :D

How can I turn off the autorenew, btw?
Cancel your current subscription. It will run for the entire 12 months. Afterwards you can sign up for ScubaBoard Supporter (NR) meaning Supporting Membership account paid annually (Non-Recurring) if you like.

I had really wanted to let it run out so I can change my screen name.
Screen names can be changed separately.

Yeah, any time you need your screen name changed... just ask! No need to cancel your subscription or lose your posting history to get that to happen!

Oh cool.

Thanks for fixing the status.

Can you change my screenname to Agent 47 ?

Seems like every time I go diving people call me Henry. (Which would be ok, except that my name is Rick.)

Last edited:
Thanks.

You guys rock.

El Paso..duuuude......why........the dive sites are pretty far between out there aren't they?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom