ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2018 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear @cardzard

Could we please move the Surge up to tomorrow?

Signed... Baby it's cold outside

Who hacked Florida, and would you mind rebooting her?

Dear @cardzard

Could we please move the Surge up to tomorrow?

Signed... Baby it's cold outside

Who hacked Florida, and would you mind rebooting her?

Hi Chairman,

Cold in northern Florida? Have you been waking up to -9, -1, and -3 degrees? With wind chill in the -15 range?

I am much more anxious than you are!!!

It got above 20 degrees this afternoon and it felt like a heat wave. At work we were stripping layers off and wearing long sleeve t-shirts around.

Is winter about done yet?

all the best,
markm

Cold in northern Florida? Have you been waking up to -9, -1, and -3 degrees? With wind chill in the -15 range?
You wouldn't understand... it's a "wet" cold. :D :D :D

You wouldn't understand... it's a "wet" cold. :D :D :D

:facepalm:Oh yeah, I forgot about that "wet" cold. It does cut right through ya...

Cathy and I did a check-out dive on Sunday. We practiced a few OO type things, shot an SMB, inflated the BC manually, changed-out masks u/w, and etc.

Our gear is functioning well--we just need to pack it.

We SHALL be ready for UA to wing us to Bonaire.

markm

:facepalm:Oh yeah, I forgot about that "wet" cold. It does cut right through ya...
I went to Moscow one year for a dive show in the middle of February. It's always below zero, and this Florida boy was walking around with nothing but a windbreaker, a pair of wool gloves and a Shubka. I was fine as long as my ears and fingers were covered.

Back
Top Bottom