ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2024 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I 'm totally new on these "SB Surge" trips.... and am most definitely interested in this trip.... So just curious.... Is Roxanne the official Scuba Board contact and organizer for this trip.? Basically..... who exactly should I be talking to about confirmation and logistics for this trip? If it's Roxanne.....then that's great! Thanks in advance!

I 'm totally new on these "SB Surge" trips.... and am most definitely interested in this trip.... So just curious.... Is Roxanne the official Scuba Board contact and organizer for this trip.? Basically..... who exactly should I be talking to about confirmation and logistics for this trip? If it's Roxanne.....then that's great! Thanks in advance!
Yes, both cardzard and myself are your SB hosts and organizers. Feel free to post any questions you have here and we'll be happy to answer them! 🙂

Yes, both cardzard and myself are your SB hosts and organizers. Feel free to post any questions you have here and we'll be happy to answer them! 🙂
Hey thanks Roxanne!!! I'll talk to my wife and see if she is in.... If not, are there single supplement options?

Hey thanks Roxanne!!! I'll talk to my wife and see if she is in.... If not, are there single supplement options?
You'll find the single supplement information on the deal page and we also have a thread to help members get roommates.

Does anyone know if these operators allow Certified SOLO divers to dive SOLO?

Does anyone know if these operators allow Certified SOLO divers to dive SOLO?
Atlantis as a Padi/SSI dive shop does recognize the SOLO diver certification.
However all Crew Members on the trip will be diving in groups of 6.
Crew Members will be grouped by experience level or requests to be grouped with their friends.

Thanks much for the info re: instabuddying!
Also another question: I see that equipment rental is not included in the price, but it's not listed as an add-on. Does this mean that there is no equipment rental available at the resort, or just that it needs to be worked out with the resort separately?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom