ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2024 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks much for the info re: instabuddying!
Also another question: I see that equipment rental is not included in the price, but it's not listed as an add-on. Does this mean that there is no equipment rental available at the resort, or just that it needs to be worked out with the resort separately?
You are correct rental gear is not included in the package price.
They do have gear for rent at both resorts.

Verde Island is one of the best dives I’ve ever done. Apo is also fantastic. Both Atlantis Resorts are superb. Tempting trip.

I absolutely agree! Hope you'll join us!

One of my favorite muck dives is offered by Atlantis in PG. Take it if offered: The giant clam dive never gets deeper than 30’ but has an amazing amount of life in the shallows. You get up close and personal with about 20 absolutely ginormous clams. We saw at least 20 seahorses including pregnant males. You’ll be able to cross off a lot on your list here.

The food is spectacular in both resorts. This is a special dive trip indeed.

Are we ready to rumble??? Er, dive? Yes, the giant clam dive was way, way cool. My fave dive was any I got to see a Flamboyant cuttle fish. I hope to find my own blue-ring octo this time.

And yes, we had better be doing Apo Island again. That was the healthiest reef system I have ever seen. Ever! I don't remember the Keys looking that good back in the seventies, either.

The clingy swimming sea stars were also cool. They would get stuck to diver's wetsuits and it was fun to see them hitch a ride.

The flights look brutal from the east coast! What did you all do last time to get there? Nonstop? Overnight somewhere? Suck it up? This is a huge factor for me deciding or not to try for a spot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom