ScubaBoarders In Cozumel -- February

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kevin, Debbie(snorkeler) Jan 23-Feb14. Scuba Mau and ? Staying at Park Royal. It would be great for Deb to have a snorkel buddie, she is a fish.

kentmorrdave 2/18-2/25 Hotel Cozumel-Living Underwater
Diversified Divers: 1/31 - 2/8: Reef Club - Sand Dollar Sports
Jerry & Esther - Feb 20 - Mar 1 - El Cantil - Dive Paradise
Chucksau - Feb 12-16 - Coral Reef Inn - No Op Yet
bluewaterdiva - Feb 21 - 28 - Hotel Barracuda
Get Wet - Feb 17 -23 - Scuba Tony
Mike & Connie - Feb 21 - 25 - Scubaclub
TCDiver1 & crew - Feb 21-28 - In town house - Aldora
Len & Cindy - Feb 7 - 21 - Scuba Club Cozumel
Winterpeg - Jan 31 - Feb 14 - Scuba Club Cozumel
Kennedy (Sandy and Dan) - Feb 7 - Feb 14 - Scuba Club Coz
mstevens (Mark, Tracy, & Michael) - Feb 21 - Feb 28 - Rented house and Deep Blue
Tom and Cheryl -Feb 22 - Feb 25 Hotel Cozumel than moving to the Wyndam Feb 25- March 1. Staying in Playa from Feb 18th - Feb 25. Have to make the parades for Carnival
Ray and Robin -Feb 14-16 - Hotel Cozumel, probobaly papa hogs.
Chuck------Feb 2 ----Feb 9 Suites Colonial--Blue xtasea
Bonnie + 15 friends - Feb 14-?? Photo Workshop @ SCUBA CLUB COZUMEL then move to Jenn's house diving with Aqua Safari, Mestizo Divers and Deep Exposure Dive Center and Carnival!
Kevin, Debbie(snorkeler) Jan 23-Feb14. Scuba Mau and ? Staying at Park Royal. It would be great for Deb to have a snorkel buddie, she is a fish.

This item from Scubadiving Mag might be of interest. I had no idea that Eagle Rays "migrated". Has anyone been there in Feb and have you seen "squadrons" of them?

Happy Holidaze

scubadivingmag2.jpg

mstevens (Mark, Tracy, & Michael) - Feb 21 - Feb 28 - Rented house and Deep Blue
Tom and Cheryl -Feb 22 - Feb 25 Hotel Cozumel than moving to the Wyndam Feb 25- March 1. Staying in Playa from Feb 18th - Feb 25. Have to make the parades for Carnival
Bonnie + 15 friends - Feb 14-?? Photo Workshop @ SCUBA CLUB COZUMEL then move to Jenn's house diving with Aqua Safari, Mestizo Divers and Deep Exposure Dive Center and Carnival!
Kevin, Debbie(snorkeler) Jan 23-Feb14. Scuba Mau and ? Staying at Park Royal. It would be great for Deb to have a snorkel buddie, she is a fish.[/QUOTE]
Glen, Karen (non-diver) & Christine (15) Feb 13 - Feb 20 Cozumel Palace, Blue XT Sea

New at ScubaBoard & our first dive vacation. :D

Glen, Karen (non-diver) & Christine (15) Feb 13 - Feb 20 Cozumel Palace, Blue XT Sea
Mark, Karen, Paul & Anne - 2/15-21 Scuba Club Cozumel for Bonnie's uw photo classes. Can't wait!

Teerlkay:
Well, I have never seen squadrons of them (rays) but think it would be fun! I think we will have to come back every February until we find them!

Mark, Karen, Paul & Anne - 2/15-21 Scuba Club Cozumel for Bonnie's uw photo classes. Can't wait!

First Cozumel trip for Taren - 1/31-2/9 - looking for dive buddy part of the week - can't wait! No hotel or dive package yet - recommendations welcome!

Hi Taren- I am diving with Scubamau while you are there. My wife is a snorkeler. She usually doesn't come on the boat. Opal and Mau are a great new company with tons of experience. Dive your profile, fruit on SI. 6 divers max. Fast boats. Great pricing. Like most DM's there they are brilliant at spotting critters. I like to shoot pics. I would prefer to dive with someone with your skill level(as per your stats). Do you have your flights already? Opal can get a great deal on hotels also. Pkg. I will have a car rented, I will leave my gear at their shop. They will boat pickup. If you are going to take your gear home everydive I can offer a lift. The distances from any place to stay and the dock is minimal. You are going to love Coz. It is incredibly friendly there. As a musician you are going to find the island sings a different tune. It's very cool there. As you can see there is a great variation in dive op choices. You really cant go wrong most of the time in choosing. I use Mau because I have seen him teach. I have had some of their DM's from another company, they are great to dive with. They are young and full of fun, yet incredibly concientious with safety. If you like to laugh while diving, well that will happen with this crew. kev

Looking forward to our 5th annual trip and Carnival.

David & Peg, Feb 17 - 24, Hotel Flamingo, Aquatic Sports (Aquarama)

Tom and Cheryl -Feb 22 - Feb 25 Hotel Cozumel than moving to the Wyndam Feb 25- March 1. Staying in Playa Feb 18th-Feb 25. Have to make the parades for Carnival
Bonnie + 15 friends - Feb 14-?? Photo Workshop @ SCUBA CLUB COZUMEL then move to Jenn's house diving with Aqua Safari, Mestizo Divers and Deep Exposure Dive Center and Carnival
First Cozumel trip for Taren - 1/31-2/9 - looking for dive buddy part of the week - can't wait! No hotel or dive package yet - recommendations welcome!

Chace---Feb 18th-24th---Villablanca---Scuba Mau

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom