Scubapro Classic Plus w/AIR2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TCMav

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
- Scubapro Classic Plus less than a year old, size large, with AIR 2 with LP inflator of course (will also have yearly service before sale).... $250.00

- Scubapro Mark 25 with G250V less than a year old with both DIN and yoke, will have it set up whichever you prefer and you will have the extra setup to change as you want. will have it's yearly service before being sold.... $250.00

- Scubapro Twin Jet Max full foot size 9/10 gray and black. New and never used.... $50.00

No the Classic Plus is more of a vest style. Unchanged for close to 25 years.. I got the same one I am selling.. Chest pockets, D-rings up and down, integrated and camlock buckle..

UPDATED ********* NEW PRICES*******

- Scubapro Classic Plus less than a year old, size large, with AIR 2 with LP inflator of course (will also have yearly service before sale).... $200.00

- Scubapro Mark 25 with G250V less than a year old with both DIN and yoke, will have it set up whichever you prefer and you will have the extra setup to change as you want. will have it's yearly service before being sold.... $210.00

- Scubapro Twin Jet Max full foot size 9/10 gray and black. New and never used.... $50.00

The whole lot for $425

Back
Top Bottom