Wanted Scubapro D series regs in good condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wait until the double hose fever catches you. I was trying to sell my one, now I have three-but I just spent a weekend with some unfortunates who have more double hoses regs than Carter has pills.

Just wait until the double hose fever catches you. I was trying to sell my one, now I have three-but I just spent a weekend with some unfortunates who have more double hoses regs than Carter has pills.

No, Robert no...I've deliberately stayed away from all things related to DH.

About a year ago I had one reg set. Now I have lost count, at least 13 first stages and over 20 second stages. I'm trying to thin out a little. Keep what I like best and sell most of the rest. Currently I have a lot of love for the D series.

You guys are evil....this is no different than coke addiction - albeit cheaper. :rofl3:

Welcome to the D series for me the best second stage and only that I use.

Although I haven't yet had mine in the water, on land it's silky smooth, assuming it's the same in the water they will be my primary of choice no question. A big thanks to Halocline for the "introduction" and suggestion I buy when one came up a few months ago, and advising I try to service it myself. And of course a thank you to both Halocline and TJ for all the advice on tuning. Did I mention I really like these regs, a lot.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom