Wanted Scubapro D series regs in good condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As per title, if you have any of these hard to tune, old, difficult to get parts for D300s/D350s or D400s with fixed metal orifice in good condition you'd like to sell please feel free to message me and I'll do you a favour and take them off your hands. Cheers.

Last edited:
if nothing else...

It's either this or heroin or drinking and I figure this is the least harmful...we all need a distraction and this is mine...
Fair enough. It is a much healthier option. Looking forward to your posts and exchange from the SP mavens regarding your new adventure.

To loosely quote W.C. Fields:

“I spent half my money on gambling, drinking, and collecting old Scubapro regulators. The other half I wasted.”

so, what is the problem with collecting old Scubapro regulators AND drinking?
Nothing wrong at all. LOL. Great combo if you ask me. Just that at my part of the world currently, collecting old SP regs is actually way much cheaper than boozing. Maybe I really should follow Simon's path.

Back
Top Bottom