scubapro g250

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danielprasch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
does anyone know where to get a service kit fro the g250. all i can find is the kits for the g250v. thank you for any info

I'm in the middle of nowhere with no access to my schematics, but aren't they the same? IIRC, only the case pin was new to the g250v...

does anyone know where to get a service kit fro the g250. all i can find is the kits for the g250v. thank you for any info

I think the current G50V kits have the o-rings you need for any of the earlier G250s. The only exception might be the G250HP, which has a more complicated adjustment system with several more small o-rings. On the schematics that I have, SP only indicates a few of those o-rings to be replaced at service. The main thing you need is a new seat, and maybe a poppet if your G250 is super old. It's also not a bad idea to replace the spring if it's been around for a decade or more; I have found that those springs do wear out occasionally and make the reg very difficult to tune consistently.

I'm in the middle of nowhere with no access to my schematics, but aren't they the same? IIRC, only the case pin was new to the g250v...

Unless converted along the way I've always had to convert my G250s to S-wing. The flow vane is different and not interchangeable but with a modicum of effort you can use the snap in G250HP flow vane in a G250 otherwise a new C clip is often needed as they tend to rust out.

I have converted G250 kits if interested, in fact I have all the parts to convert to S-wing.

Any SP dealer should be able to order for you the Service Kit for your G250, order number 11.254.045.......

You better know them really well. Nudge nudge nod nod wink wink. They can’t officially sell to customers.
:fishslap:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom