ScubaPro not Allowing Testing of Products

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rig Magician:
If you go to the Scuba pro web site there is a letter from the CEO about the dission to stop sending equipment to Rodel's.
Basicaly it say they had problem with one piece of equipment getting poor reviews, then another piece made form the same factory under a defferant name getting better reviews, Thus not being purely subjective.

Is there anywhere on the SP web site that they post what their warranty is? I'm not after the warning about not getting a warranty for online purchases, just what the actual warranty is-whats included, the term, etc.

Not sure on that but i ca check. i bought all SP products so if not let me know what info you need and i can tell you.

This is all i ca find on the web site. basicaly all parts are paid for all you pay for is the labor.

What Equipment is covered under the Preferred Parts Replacement Program and the Batteries For Life Program?

All SCUBAPRO regulators, first and second stages and combinations thereof, Air 2 and select UWATEC dive computers, Smart COM, Smart PRO, Sport Plus, Pro Ultra, Air Z Nitrox, and Air Z O2. Buoyancy Compensators are not covered, however if an AIR 2 is attached to the BC the AIR 2 is covered.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom