Scubapro O-ring Sizes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I received the poppet orings mentioned in post #334 today. Looks like a winner, they pass the bounce test and to my eye appear in good condition and size match. When performing the bounce test, I sealed the LP seat with my index finger as that ensured a solid seal to perform the test.
Hi Kupu, yes, you were right on that - thanks much for the link and test... Will get an order in. Best HTF

Can you get 01.050.351 O ring micro adjuster G260? Cheers.

Your O rings would be easier to find if in numerical order per brand. Also on some items you have the SP part number in bold black numbers at the top of description but on some it's in tiny blue numbers at the bottom.

Any chance you'd consider offering quantities of 25? 50 is a lot for the average DIYer. Cheers.

That is a -903
SP calls for Ni 70
However, there's nothing wrong with using EPDM (longer shelf life.)
McMaster has EPDM 70 for a pack of 90 for $6.56
McMaster-Carr

or if you want Ni

McMaster-Carr

pack of 100 for $4.16

If you're putting a kit together you'll want the exact size, but for your personal regulators (don't tell anybody) I think you could use a -011 in that application and no one would know.

That is a -903
SP calls for Ni 70
However, there's nothing wrong with using EPDM (longer shelf life.)
McMaster has EPDM 70 for a pack of 90 for $6.56
McMaster-Carr

or if you want Ni

McMaster-Carr

pack of 100 for $4.16

(If you're putting a kit together, you'll want the exact size, but for your personal regulators-don't tell anybody, but I think you could use a -011 in that application and no one would know.)

Thanks a bunch Robert, yes, for kits I'm putting together so I'll want exact sizes. You'll be hearing from me shortly. Cheers.

BTW the second link shows 90A duro?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom