Scubapro R190

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Scubapro R190 hose that just split. Have several new hoses, but the connector is too small to connect to the regulator. Is there a connector adapter? Would be 3/8 at the end connecting to the hose and 1/2 to the end connecting to the regulator. Think this is correct. If not adapter where can I buy a hose other than a scuba shop?

An R190 takes a standard hose, the same as most 2nd stages.

Is it a scubapro 1st stage or something else? Some older first stages had odd sized LP ports. The other thing is that if you're trying to use a non-scuba hose for this application, I have no idea what would or would not work, but since LP scuba hoses are a dime/dozen on ebay, I'd just go that route if you want to avoid a dive shop.

You need an adapter from 3/8 female to 1/2 male. I use one to connect my Mares BCD to a Dacor 1st stage with 1/2 LP ports.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom