Scubapro Twin Jet Full Foot Fins - $60

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAK52580

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was just doing some pre-Christmas gear closet cleaning and came across a pair of fins that I honestly completely forgot I had! These are a pair of blue Scubapro Full Foot fins in Size 11-12. I wore them once to snorkel in Aruba in 2009. During my first trip they were way too tight for my feet so I took them off never to be worn again. If I forgot that I had them, I likely won't miss them anyways! My loss is your gain. I can get these out in time for Christmas if you contact me in the next day or two. Thanks for looking!

I'm asking $60 shipped USPS Priority to the lower 48. If outside the lower 48, please contact me to arrange shipping.

Attachments

• HPIM0316.jpg
    HPIM0316.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 471
I was just doing some pre-Christmas gear closet cleaning and came across a pair of fins that I honestly completely forgot I had! These are a pair of blue Scubapro Full Foot fins in Size 11-12. I wore them once to snorkel in Aruba in 2009. During my first trip they were way too tight for my feet so I took them off never to be worn again. If I forgot that I had them, I likely won't miss them anyways! My loss is your gain. I can get these out in time for Christmas if you contact me in the next day or two. Thanks for looking!

I'm asking $60 shipped USPS Priority to the lower 48. If outside the lower 48, please contact me to arrange shipping.

What size of foot do you have that caused the to be too small for an 11-12?
THX,
Don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom