ScubaPro Warranty Registration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddown

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just returned from LDS with NEW MK25 AF S600 old reg needed replacement,,, No it didn't just wanted new Toy..Actually love the new regulator..Question is about new system for ScubaPro Now comes with card with regulator. Then on SP website put in serial # and Poof Dealer Name comes up and you enter Purchase date..I assume this replaces the older credit card System..

DDOWN=-)

when i bought my MK25/S600 i recieved the card, and i also registered on line. my LDS told me they warrantied it with or with out the registration since they sold it to me and are an authorized dealer. dont know if this helps or not.

I guess my question was why they quit with the credut card type cards.. It seems to me that they do track which reg to which shop. As soon as I put in the serial # up popped the Dealer name, address, and phone.. All I did was enter the purchase date should allow Scuba Pro to track unscrupolis dealers who take gear in one door and out the other.

ddown

They stopped that because it was going thru a third party. Not it goes to them and they can control it much better. THis is according to my LDS who is SP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom