SD1200IS + WP-DC29 case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k374

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Considering purchasing my first UW camera and case and thinking of the SD1200IS with the WP-DC29. Looking for some feedback with this combo... pros/cons etc. If I can see some sample shots from anyone that has used this camera it would be great. Thanks.

The ISS-2000 flash looks like the most economical v.s. reviews choice flash for cheaper cameras

I have the SD1200 + WP-DC29 + ISS-2000 flash. I've only used them in cozumel over the course of a week, but didnt have anything negative to say about them. Granted its my first underwater setup, I still got some decent pictures and even some that made me say wow I took those? I will try to post some later today. Overall I like the setup, and cant complain about the quality of the pictures since I was able to blow several of them up to 8x10's and they still looked very good.

Arrow_Crab4.jpg

Trumpet_Fish6.jpg

Queen_Angelfish5.jpg

Here are some of the photos I took with my SD1200

thanks, I would be willing to invest in something a bit more expensive like the s90 with more controls but i'm a bit concerned about case failure and ending with a $400 paperweight. What are the chances these cases leak? I don't have any experience with using watertight cases at SCUBA depth, I know it depends on o-ring maintenance...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom