Question SDI Solo Instructor in PBC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Craine

Just some guy who likes being underwater
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everyone,
I’m looking for an instructor recommendation to finish out my SDI Solo course in PBC. I’ve completed the eLearning portion from SDI, but still need to do the skills and open water dives. I’m over in the Clearwater/Tampa area and have had 0 luck getting any of the SDI Solo Instructors/Shops to respond to me to schedule those portions.

If anyone has a recommendation for an instructor who will actually respond to me, I’d very much appreciate it. I am looking to come over to the east coast some time in August, and am willing to go all the way from Jupiter down to Boynton Beach to get it done, so exact location isn’t as much of an issue to me.

Thanks is advance!

Hey everyone,
I’m looking for an instructor recommendation to finish out my SDI Solo course in PBC. I’ve completed the eLearning portion from SDI, but still need to do the skills and open water dives. I’m over in the Clearwater/Tampa area and have had 0 luck getting any of the SDI Solo Instructors/Shops to respond to me to schedule those portions.

If anyone has a recommendation for an instructor who will actually respond to me, I’d very much appreciate it. I am looking to come over to the east coast some time in August, and am willing to go all the way from Jupiter down to Boynton Beach to get it done, so exact location isn’t as much of an issue to me.

Thanks is advance!
Feel free to give me a call. 772-538-2154
We can get ya taken care of.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom