Sea and Sea DX-1g

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just a little update. I am going to check conditions Thursday morning at a local beach spot and if all is good, take this guy in the water and report back ASAP.

Will be waiting

yes yes...me too! have fun!.....Whatever the result, Mine is already going to be waiting for me in Malaysia anyway with the wide angle lens....will be taking it to Sipadan and Mabul....but I am a newbie and hope to make some art with my new toy. At least I know a bit a bout taking pics and already own a DSLR with 6 lenses....

Just a little update. I am going to check conditions Thursday morning at a local beach spot and if all is good, take this guy in the water and report back ASAP.

Mike,

Any updates on the on the DX-1G?

Thanks,

I just got back from the Galapagos and took lots of pics with the DX-1G and am very happy with the results. I will be posting them in my gallery in the next few weeks.

Regards,

Bill

I just got back from the Galapagos and took lots of pics with the DX-1G and am very happy with the results. I will be posting them in my gallery in the next few weeks.

Regards,

Bill

Which strobe are you using? I have YS27, but it doesn't fire. What fiber optic cable do you use?

Hi guys. Unfortunately our instructor ended up not diving Saturday...so Im going to try and get out on Thursday to get some sample shots with the camera. We are all very excited to see what this bad boy can do. I will keep you posted once I can arrange a boat.

I guess they don't dive very often out there in Newport Beach?

HAhaha...actually, you are right! One would think Id get out to dive often, but with the opening of our new store last month, its been over 2 months since I hit water!! Rumor has it, im supposed to dive this Thursday (FINALLY). And to think I got into this business as opposed to going to law school so I could stay wet!

Anywho, if I dive Thursday Im taking the DX-1G and the video camera.

Well you wouldnt believe it, but I actually made it out into the water yesterday! WOOHHOOOO. We got out to the oil rigs, had excellent conditions with atleast 50feet of visibility and nice blue water, no swell. and on top of all that, we took out the DX-1G for some snapshots with a YS-27 strobe and passed it around with a few people on the boat to try out.

Stay tuned, I will post some pics today once they are downloaded.

Back
Top Bottom