Sea and Sea DX-1g

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well you wouldnt believe it, but I actually made it out into the water yesterday! WOOHHOOOO. We got out to the oil rigs, had excellent conditions with atleast 50feet of visibility and nice blue water, no swell. and on top of all that, we took out the DX-1G for some snapshots with a YS-27 strobe and passed it around with a few people on the boat to try out.

Stay tuned, I will post some pics today once they are downloaded.

Your last post is good news, I thought you & the camera got flooded......please post results here if you get a chance................GEAUX TIGERS...........

Stay tuned, I will post some pics today once they are downloaded.

"Stay tuned"....I have been sitting in front of this damn monitor for almost two days now, and I still don't see any pictures.

Just kidding....actually I bought a Canon G9 since this thread started, so now I just want to see how the story turns out.

I have uploaded a few of my pictures from my Galapagos trip that were taken with the DX-1G. This was the first time I have used the camera and the first time I shot in manual mode. Hope you enjoy them. If you have any questions email me at jamescrew6@verizon.net. BTW, I did enhance them with Adobe Photoshop. The pics are located in my gallery under the Galapagos 2007 album link. Just click on the gallery link to the left.

Regards,

Bill

Hey guys we downloaded them today and are resizing them so they will be up tonight. Sorry its the holiday season and everyone is ordering cameras last minute (not that we mind). hahaha

Back
Top Bottom