Sea Dog Divers in New Smyrna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thebes11

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looks like they updated their website, looks great:

Sea Dogs Dive Center

Also appears they have a new boat, a six pack! Good news is I love six packs, bad news is it's going to be a lot harder to dive with them. They are such a great op, they're going to be booked weeks in advance with only six spots.

Disclaimer: I don't work for, or get anything for bragging on them, just like to put the good word out on dive shops that "get it".

Last edited:
That 31' Morgan must make a very nice 6-pack.

Question, why does nearly every operator fail to list their price if you have your own tanks? I always bring my own tanks unless I fly to get there.
Sea Dogs Dive Center - Rates

If I remember correctly, it's 10 bucks less without tanks. I always bring my own too because I have big honkin 120 cf nitrox beauties. They never cared that I spent more time on the bottom, and never rushed the surface interval either. As long as you dive safe, they treat you like an adult.

That's good to hear, I'm diving with them this Sunday

Cool, post up a report after you're done. Love to hear about the new boat.

I also noticed you're in Jax, we'll have to hop on a boat together sometime. My wife and nephew dive also.

That 31' Morgan must make a very nice 6-pack.

Question, why does nearly every operator fail to list their price if you have your own tanks? I always bring my own tanks unless I fly to get there.
Sea Dogs Dive Center - Rates

Searched theri site and its $84 with your own tanks.

Cool, post up a report after you're done. Love to hear about the new boat.

I also noticed you're in Jax, we'll have to hop on a boat together sometime. My wife and nephew dive also.

Me and the wife are always looking for local people to dive with, either on a charter or a trip out towards the springs etc.

Searched theri site and its $84 with your own tanks.

Me and the wife are always looking for local people to dive with, either on a charter or a trip out towards the springs etc.

Where did you find the $84.00 price? That has to be a reef trip without tanks. Can't imagine only a $5.00 credit for two tanks. That's $15.00 off the wreck trip.

Would not mind teaming up with a couple of new dive buddies. Heck, we've just about got enough to book the whole boat.

Where did you find the $84.00 price? That has to be a reef trip without tanks. Can't imagine only a $5.00 credit for two tanks. That's $15.00 off the wreck trip.

Would not mind teaming up with a couple of new dive buddies. Heck, we've just about got enough to book the whole boat.

Basic pricing for 2 tank wreck dives

Which LDS you out of for the most part?

Rick is good people...had a lot of fun with them a few years ago.

Basic pricing for 2 tank wreck dives

Which LDS you out of for the most part?

New website, must be a typo. I know for a fact the two tank wreck trip with tanks is $99.00.

I love Southeast Dive Adventures on the Mayport Navy Base, but I'm going to have to find another, since they are closing in Oct. I've heard very, very good things about these guys:

First Coast Divers | Jacksonville Florida | Scuba diving | Learn to dive

My nephew took his nitrox cert there and loved them. I'll probably stop by and check them out...long way from the beach though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom