Sea-Doo VS Supercharged and Explorer experiences

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN EVERYBODY I JUST GOT THAT NEW SEASCOOTER EXPLORER 2010

MAJOR PROBLEM pissing me off... took it straight out of the box and charged the battery...theres a soilnoide kinda click that goes on.. Flashing red means its charging flashing green means its full
and it will stop charging the battery

well the battery is dead right out the box so i charge it ... it flashes red for 4 minutes then flashes green i left it on the charger for 16 hours on flashing green and never charged crap

when it changes from red to green theres a auiable click you hear that im guessing stop the charging process ....now i dont know how to freakin charge the batter errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

this sucks any of this happen to other people?

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN EVERYBODY I JUST GOT THAT NEW SEASCOOTER EXPLORER 2010

MAJOR PROBLEM pissing me off... took it straight out of the box and charged the battery...theres a soilnoide kinda click that goes on.. Flashing red means its charging flashing green means its full
and it will stop charging the battery

well the battery is dead right out the box so i charge it ... it flashes red for 4 minutes then flashes green i left it on the charger for 16 hours on flashing green and never charged crap

when it changes from red to green theres a auiable click you hear that im guessing stop the charging process ....now i dont know how to freakin charge the batter errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

this sucks any of this happen to other people?

Try this it works for me. Start charging battery then pull out cord where it connects with the power pack(not wall outlet). Then reconnect. I have the same problem sometimes.

I'm going to try that ill let u know how it goes

ddam it i tried for like 30minutes and its not working errrrrrrrrrrrrr
wants to click to green all the time ahhhhh

where the heck is that seadoo scooter rep on this chat room

Have you taken a volt meter and measured the voltage? While not charging and while charging?

I'm not clear on whether you've used it yet or not but I think the battery is fully charged out of the box-this would explain why it goes to green. Does it run?

update!

When it started doing this i thought like you rapidiver so i installed it ran it for like 1 minutes
and it starts to die on me so out of the box it wasnt fully charged
i did try the volt meter thing peter C

i called up seascooter from there website never and they picked up my battery free of charge
it doesnt have warrenty but the nice asian girl said dont worry about it.. so far there customer service is pretty good

now just gotta wait for the turn around

the unit has warrenty the battery doesnt

make sense lol?

cause it doesnt to me

new update

they recieved it and said it was defective
there mailing me a new one as we speak!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom