Sea Hunt & LA County UW Instructors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam Miller III

Scuba Legend
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
CALIFORNIA: Where recreational diving began!
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Every one knows that Zale Parry appeared in several Sea Hunts and was the stunt woman for several shows...She is an LA County UW instructor.

There are two other LA County UW Instructors who wrote several episodes of Sea Hunt.
Who were they?
What episodes?

hint; both are authors & both are in the big reef in the sky

I only recognise two authors from the writers listed in the "Sea Hunt" episode guide. One of them is Al(fred) Tillman, who co-wrote the "Underwater Shrine" episode, but that's just one show. The other is Bill Barada, who wrote the "Point of No Return", "The Octopus Story" and "Underwater Pirates" episodes. Both have passed away.

I only recognise two authors from the writers listed in the "Sea Hunt" episode guide. One of them is Al(fred) Tillman, who co-wrote the "Underwater Shrine" episode, but that's just one show. The other is Bill Barada, who wrote the "Point of No Return", "The Octopus Story" and "Underwater Pirates" episodes. Both have passed away.

I believe Al Tillman also acted as a sort of "technical Adviser" for several episodes.

I believe you're right on those.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom