Sea Hunt on This TV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Couv

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
If you get ThisTV set up your recorder for Sea Hunt which comes on at 4:30am almost every day. I haven't been able to sort out the listing time zone so wing it and post your findings.

"I guess what the station management needs is a good spanking, I just don't have time to give it to them." ..... Mike Nelson (well almost) :wink:

Home | This.TV

Cheers,

Couv

It looks like it's possible to watch it right on the computer 'cept when I watched part of a movie it was all jerky. At least the staion logos are small. The last time I recorded Sea Hunt episodes it was on an Outdoor channel and it had huge, bright, animated logos.

I broke down and purchased all 4 seasons on DVD. Gota love SeaHunt!:D Too bad there aren't TV shows of that quality these days.:depressed:

Last edited:
I broke down and purchased all 4 seasons on DVD. Got love SeaHunt!:D Too bad there aren't TV shows of that quality these days.:depressed:

Nice! What surprises me is that I use to watch it with a small screen TV in B&W and would love it so much as a kid. I'm sure that many kids today would say: "How can you watch this crap!" :)

Time changes many things, but although there are things that are gained, something is lost as well...

I knew someone who knew Lloyd's agent and managed to get not one, but TWO personalized, signed photos of Mike Nelson before he died. :D Unfortunately I didn't get the one where he has his mask on his head. That show inspired to dive more than any other influence.

I broke down and purchased all 4 seasons on DVD. Gota love SeaHunt!:D Too bad there aren't TV shows of that quality these days.:depressed:

How's the quality? When I got the SuperChicken DVD it was from some old VHS tapes where someone had edited out the commercials. Still watchable though.

Nice! What surprises me is that I use to watch it with a small screen TV in B&W and would love it so much as a kid. I'm sure that many kids today would say: "How can you watch this crap!" :)

Time changes many things, but although there are things that are gained, something is lost as well...

Well, I'm 27 and I love watching Sea Hunt, although I've only found the first season online. But then again, I watched "The Hustler" yesterday and prefer old movies, so maybe I don't count. Although when I was watching Sea Hunt online a few months ago my 11 year old nephew thought it was the coolest show ever when we watched a few episodes together.

So maybe there's hope yet.

Eric

Well, I don’t know about that. I didn’t find the show; it was my 13 year old son who was channel surfing-he thinks Sea Hunt is pretty cool. The episode he described had Jeff Bridges in it. I asked my son if he recognized the villain from “Iron Man” J

c

Thank you for that link

If you can watch HULU, you can watch all the episodes there and anytime you want to .. the first one, "Sixty Feet Below" has some interesting footage of the Convair Sea Dart
... Hulu - Sea Hunt

Lots of old programs can be found there

How's the quality? When I got the SuperChicken DVD it was from some old VHS tapes where someone had edited out the commercials. Still watchable though.

The video is good the audio is not so good with some kind of humming static noise going on in my of the episodies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom