sea serpent liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scarke

Contributor
Reaction score
my hubby who is an open water PADI diver wants to do a liveaboard in the red sea. the only boat available is the sea serpent. does anyone know anything about it ? I am a non diver so I would like it to be ok for sunbathing ie not in the shade !.....we had hoped to go on the cyclone boat but that trip is full.

thanks !

We were diving and moored near the Sea Serpent several times during the trip we just finished. It looks like a similar sized boat to the one we were on (which is a very comfortable size for 20 divers) and looked well-maintained from what one could see from the outside. They were doing a northern Red Sea itinerary, which includes a lot of good diving, both on reefs and wrecks. Was there anything in particular that drew you to that boat? We were on the MV Tala, and I've been on her twice, and have very much enjoyed the experience both times.

Back
Top Bottom